Definition of Digital Marketing:-
Digital Marketing is nothing but a simple way of promoting your products or making the brand of yourself in the online market which you believe or not but it’s taking the World like a boom with every day passing by.
All we have to do is search for the target audience who are ready to use your products to solve their problems or use them in their life.
So getting your brand online will bring your brand name to a whole next level and you just have to sit back and watch your sales increasing so rapidly you never even thought of.
Is it worth to sell product online?
well, to be honest, it’s much more efficient and easy than to promote your brand or products in the old and traditional way.
Simply think it, this way, as when we say you have to promote your website the traditional way what all comes to your mind?
- let’s say you have a product to sell what you’ll do is .. you will contact and search for different companies who can promote your product on a large audience.
- After that, you will find some people to hire so that they can put your banners on the street hoardings.
- And that’s not all how much do you think that would be looked upon and someone will really note your contact details by stopping their car and noticing it just to know about you.
- And most important how much do you think it will be covering the area.
For eg:- Your company is in Delhi and you hired people for hoardings even contacted some tv channels to advertise your company which charges just a lot for just showing an ad for a small duration.
And that too for some respective states or even if it’s a large platform then also maximum you can get a national audience which means all the ads will run only in India or a respective country.
What will be the Solution
Well, all these problems will be solved with digital marketing and all you have to do is sit back at home and watch the traffic coming towards you.
All you have to do is run an ad on Google AdWords or Facebook ads etc.
What they will do is they will promote your website on the target audience which is already looking for that topic and that too on a vast scale and hence will help you generate great sales.
If you wanna run it globally or only want to target a particular location which means you can choose to promote it in a particular country.
Moreover, they filter it down to your city and can more narrow it down to your own locality which means google will automatically track your local area users and will show ads only to them so as to attract the perfect audience you are looking for.
And all it takes are just a few clicks and your ad is set to run with your desired investment and will get more people attracting towards within just a few times.
Types of Digital Marketing
So as you get now what digital marketing is all about.
Let me tell you about some of the modules of digital marketing or in a simpler way you can understand it like how you can earn money through digital marketing.
What are all the essential things of digital marketing which you should look forward for becoming a perfect digital marketer
So the list goes as:-
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
So as they are a unique topic on their own and will take a separate session for themselves only so here I will only provide a short brief on these topics.
If you wanna know them completely and need to understand them and master them you can check each one out and know the complete details of the modules on my other blogs.
- Search engine Optimisation (SEO) – See guys search engine optimization is making your blog post shown in google search which means even if you have written a really good article but if the people won’t find it then there’s no one knowing you.
So see SEO makes your niche rank on top pages of google and hence a good SEO blog generates tons of traffic on your site which will always make users stay on your site and make you earn passive income.
- content marketing – This will help you in understanding how to write a perfect content article for your website which Google loves to read and thus will rank your website above many even high authority sites if you have proper utilization of keywords, length of the article, etc.
- Social Media Marketing – Social media marketing is nothing but promoting your website or its content on social media platforms and generate traffic through them.
- Pay per click – pay per click is paying some amount of money to the publisher to drive traffic on your website each time when they click on the ad. Pay per click depends upon your niche and the topic your article is based on as every topic has a different pay per click.
- Affiliate marketing – affiliate marketing is about promoting someone else’s product on your website and each time someone buys something from your affiliate link you get some percentage of the commission for the product. This way is best for those who didn’t have their own products to sell.
- Analytics – Analytics is about monitoring your website and your growth and will show you everything about the site metrics and will show you all the in-depth details so as to analyze everything for your website.
- Email marketing – Email marketing is the most essential module for digital marketing. Email marketing helps in taking the hold of the user and never let him leave your site so as to engage them actively each time you post something.
- Free Lancing – Freelancing is a great way to get some cash for you by working as a freelancer for others and utilize your skills in a productive way and helps in getting a stronghold on the subject.
- Jobs – You can even opt for jobs for digital marketing and work as an employee as there are really a lot of companies who are hiring people for jobs in digital marketing.
Hosting and Domain:-
A Website for digital marketing is the most essential thing you will ever need.
A Website is like an aadhar card as making a website makes it much more easier for a company to grow at a really top up speed and will get promising results.
It’s nearly like an engine of a car that you must have so as to practice and become a top digital marketer and earn a lot of money
Job interview for Digital Marketing?
Guys, no matter how many courses or certificates you have it doesn’t matter in digital marketing interviews as all they would ask for and will select you will be after looking on your website.
They will see how you have performed with your website as in digital marketing practical knowledge is the most important of them all.
Digital Marketing jobs:-
- you can be hired for generating traffic and leads and hence get the digital marketing jobs
- searching for the competitor’s progress and helps in finding stuff for performing better.
What does a digital marketer do?
Digital Marketers helps in driving audience, generating leads, and increasing the awareness of the brand from all the digital platforms eg. for paid as well as for free one.
so narrowing it down we come to the specialists –
- You can go for an SEO Manager
- You can opt for the Content Marketing Manager
- You can opt for Social Media Manager
Digital Marketing Manager salary:-
The salary range for professionals digital marketing in India lies between 4,00,000 to 18,00,000 per annum and if we talk about an average salary for a digital marketing professional then its around 8,00,000 per annum.
Well, all over its just an estimate and no fixed prices.
Steps to get free digital marketing course
- go to easytipsntricks – home page or you can click here to go straight to the course page
- scroll a bit till you find free digital marketing course
- open it and complete the form by filling full name and email id
- confirm your mail sent by easytipsntricks.com
- hurray you will get your free digital marketing course with over 40+ modules